skip to main | skip to sidebar

Something So Beautiful Postcards

These are the postcards that people send me aswell as the postcards I collect while visiting other countries.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Suomi, Finland

Posted by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* at 5:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2006 (86)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ▼  September (44)
      • Holland
      • North-West England
      • Kerikeri Inlet, New Zealand
      • Finland
      • Vanuit, Holland
      • Virginia, USA
      • Lappeenranta, Finland
      • Joensuu, Finland
      • Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
      • Japan
      • Belgium
      • Finland
      • Germany
      • The Netherlands, Holland
      • Milano, ITALY
      • Milano, IL Duomo - ITALY
      • Milano, La Scala - ITALY
      • Washington D.C. United States
      • Finland
      • Suomi, Finland
      • Suomi, Finland
      • Austin, Texas
      • Finland
      • Finland
      • Suomi, Finland
      • Melbourne, Australia
      • Cologne, Germany
      • Toronto
      • Toronto
      • Castelo de Ourem, Ourem, Portugal
      • Olsztyn, Poland
      • Atlanta, USA
      • Florida, USA
      • Koskenkorva, Finland
      • Ourem, Portugal
      • Ourem, Portugal
      • Virginia, USA
      • SAo Paulo - Brazil
      • Finland
      • Ohio
      • Vieira Beach, Portugal
      • Helsingborg, Swedan
      • Phillipines
      • Oregan
    • ►  August (30)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

My photo
kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*
I'm 28 and I've had various blogs since I was 17 and made quite a few friends from the early days that I'm still friends with today. I'm divorced but now engaged to be married in 4 weeks to an amazingly sweet guy.
View my complete profile